This is a used Octopad in excellent condition throughout, all pads and controls are spot on.
It comes in original box with power supply.
Also comes with the Roland PDS-10 stand and adaptor...this is a £75.00 option as they do not come with this when new!
Contact us in store on 0151 709 8484 for more details
Check out the feature and specs below:
Roland's original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The Octapad SPD-30 blends the world's most essential electronic percussion sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that's ready for the most demanding performers.
Unlike the original Octapad PAD-8, which was strictly a MIDI controller, the Octapad SPD-30 is a controller that's packed with its own internal bank of sounds. Fifty kits are built into the SPD-30 -essential sounds that span a musical universe of styles. You can customise the sounds with the onboard controls for tuning, muffling, attack, pitch sweep, and more. It's like having a truckload of customisable drum and percussion instruments in one portable package.
Based on Roland's world-leading effects technology, the SPD-30's multi-effects engine will take your performances to another level. There are 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven Ambience types.
Phrase Loop Function
The onboard Phrase Loop function lets you instantly create layered loops and phrases. You can record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to three layers. You can also save your phrase data on your USB Memory.
Advanced Triggering Technology
The Octapad SPD-30 benefits from Roland's most advanced V-Drum triggering technology. Each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing the ultimate in sensitivity with complete crosstalk rejection. In addition, you can connect four dual-trigger inputs plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD / PD / PDX / CY series), as well as to accept triggers from acoustic drums through Roland's RT series.
- Percussion Pad with two unique modes: play and perform or use the phrase loop mode
- Phrase Loop - record your performance in real time and layer up to three loops to create melodic, percussive patterns. Add effects to the loop, quantize your performance, and start your loops at the hit of a pad
- Percussion Pad: Perform with a choice of 99 kits and 670 sounds including drums, percussion, eletronic sounds and melodic notes. Edit instruments including tuning, muffling and add even ambience
- 8 built-in, velocity sensitive pads and four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller input for expansion with external pads and triggers
- USB connectivity to back up your loops and kits to USB flash drive and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums.
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, road-worthy design
- Built in Pads: 8 (Four external trigger inputs and provided, allowing you to connect pads)
- Instruments: Over 600
- Kits: 50
- Kit Chain: 9 Chains (20 steps per chain)
- Instrument Parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Colour, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
- Effect Types: Ambience (7 Types) Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
- Display: 160 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD)
- Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Output Jacks (L/MONO,R) (1/4 inch phone type)
- MIX IN Jack: (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- EXTERNAL TRIGGER INPUT Jacks: x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4inch TRS phone type) MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT) USB MEMORY Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor (PSB-1U) Screws (M5 x 12mm) x4
- Pads (PD Series, PDX Series),
- Cymbals (CY Series)
- Kick Triggers (KD Series)
- Hi-Hats (VH-11)
- Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD Series)
- Pad Stand (PDS-10)
- All Purpose Clamp (APC-33)
- Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T)
- Pedal Switch (DP-2)
- Foot Switch (FS-5U, FS-6)
- Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30
- V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3
- V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
- USB Memory: *Use USB memory sold by Roland. Roland cannot guarantee operation if other products are used
Size: Width: 541mm, Depth: 272mm, Height: 88mm