Its in great condition throughout , does have one mark as shown in the pictures ,
the top is super clean , electronics are in full working order , nothing replaced or modified all original , no fret wear to talk about
All the hardware is spot on, as is the neck and fingerboard.
sounds and plays great .
and loaded with the classic bigsby trem....
For more details please email...Thanks
We apologise for the slight change in spelling of the woods used on the guitar...Ebay have banned the mention of certain woods in the descriptions!!
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway, Set Neck
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
- Pickups: "Black Top" Filter'Tron Bridge Pickup
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master
- Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, "Black Top" Filter'Tron
- pickups, Bigsby Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Body Binding: 1-Ply White
- Neck: Mxple, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Body: Basswood, Gloss Urethane Finish, Arched Maple Top