Preowned & good condition throughout.
The Aguilar Octamizer is a powerful analogue octave pedal designed specifically for bass guitar. Featuring a set of simple controls and an all analogue circuit with two discrete signal paths you know you are getting a clear transparent normal level effect as well as a powerful octave that can be dialled in to perfectly match your dry signal.
Because the octave and dry signals are completely discrete in the pedal controls are actually separates in to Octave and Clean. On the Octave side you have a level control that's sets the volume of the effect as well as a low pass filter that gives you a lot of control over the response from smooth to edgy. The other two controls work with the dry signal allowing you to set the level and adjust the tone slightly so you don't get an overly muddy sound as soon as you punch in the lower octave.
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual Filter Architecture
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack
- EQ: Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound, Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
- Optional: 9 volt power supply